Friday, February 5, 2010

LuV oF yEsTeRDay :-)

I believe that all of us ever heard the “Twinkle-twinkle Little Star” song. It’s a simple yet nice song with an easy rhyme to be followed. I used to sing this nursery song to my lil’ Nousha and she will smile and laugh at me, followed by clapping from her tiny hands.

Well, last night before we slept, my hubby asked me to listen to Nousha. At first I couldn’t get the wording uttered. However, after listening carefully, I realized that she’s actually singing the “Twinkle-twinkle Little Star” song! Sooooooo cute and adorable!!! She’s just 19 months old and already can sing a song? Hehehehe… I don’t know what about other kids but I’m so blessed that she’s a fast learner.

Ermm..There’s a lot to tell about her ability at a very young age, but I chose not to reveal all here (humble is the best investment, hehehe).
Dear Nousha, Ibu HEART you. Be a good girl, okey? 





*kindly don’t misunderstand my post, I just want to pour out my happiness here 

2 comments: