Saturday, April 3, 2010

I'm Scared

How do I start this? I'll leave the love of my life and the soul of my world in less than a fortnight. I'm stunned, blur, sad, confused and top of all, I'm scared. Have you ever feel the same? How to get rid from all these ?

Why am I scared? I"m scared of a change. Life without them would left me in a misery. I'll miss their laugh, smile, cry and everything. I would definitely miss some new skills develop by the little one. I would definitely miss the good morning and night kiss from my other half. I would definitely miss the massage from that small hands. I would definitely miss everything!!!

For an absolute reason, I believe I would see them at least twice a month. It is not a long wait (as mentioned by some people), yet I would be lonely after work. Can I manage that feeling of being alone after few years living with them? I don't know. And that's made me scared too.

I'm scared.

2 comments:

  1. What happen puan??
    Puan kena posting mana?
    Hr 2 nak ckp dgn puan tp puan x dpt ckp pula......
    Rindu puan......

    ReplyDelete
  2. saya kena alor star. jauh kan? saya yang paling jauh antara semua :-(

    ReplyDelete